The FF-23V2 Plans are now available at the rcFoamFighters Plans store via the below link.
BASIC RC MODEL NOTES:
- Wing Span: 28.0 Inches (71.12cm)
- Length: 42.20 Inches (107.88cm)
- AUW: 27.0 Ounces (840gm) (As Built with FoamBoard, Depron or Fan Fold may result in a lighter model)
- Servos: 3ea Micro Metal Gear Recomended
- Motor: 400Watt minimum or Better Brushless motor recomended. The Test versions of the plane rcFoamfighters built had a Grayson Hobby Monster Jet and a Hobby King NTM 2436-2200kv both rated at close to 700Watts. Prop was an APC 6×5.5. Run on 4s Lipo Pack. A Grayson Hobby Super Mega Jet would also make a good motor for a 3S Lipo set up.
- Speed: Up to 85+mph (137kph) depending on motor used.
- Required Radio: Minimum 4-Channel (Recomended 2.4ghz)
- Flight Skill Required: Intermediate to Advanced
- Building Skill Required: Intermediate
- Built from 4 Sheets or 20×30 inch Dollar Tree Foamboard.